Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen: 4th Edition

I'll be packing up the last few items lingering around my parents' house today to prepare for the big move tomorrow. I'm so so so excited to have a kitchen to myself again, and I can't wait to really dive into the gems of autumn (pears, cranberries, pumpkin). In on honor of that, today's
celebrates 13 fabulous fall recipes:

1) Pumpkin Soup with Smoked Paprika (courtesy of Simply Recipes)
2) Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast (courtesy of Simply Recipes)
3) Thai-spiced Pumpkin Soup (courtesy of 101 Cookbooks
4) Honey Wine Cranberry Tart (courtesy of Betty Crocker)
5) Apple and Butternut Squash Soup (courtesy of Orangette)
6) Sweet Potato Pot Pie (courtesy of 101 Cookbooks)
7) Blackberry Pear Cobbler (courtesy of Epicurious)
8) Sweet and Salty Cinnamon Almonds (courtesy of Apartment Therapy)
9) Pumpkin Biscotti (courtesy of Simply Recipes)
10) Warm Butternut and Chickpea Salad with Tahini (courtesy of Orangette)
11) Pear Crisps with Vanilla Brown Butter (courtesy of Epicurious)
12) Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins (courtesy of Angry Chicken)
13) Autumn Stew (courtesy of Rachael Ray)

I'll be offline for a bit, but I have big plans for when I come back. Highlights include a LOT more posting, NaNoWriMo commentary, reviews of some writing tools I've picked up, and maybe even a new design. Cheerio and Happy Thursday!

8 comments:

Dane Bramage said...

I am almost afraid to try pumkin soup but since you have two recipes I might havve to give one a shot.

Thanks for stopping by my Thursday Thirteen The old Hollywood Squares Q&A Edition.

Lori said...

Hmmmmm, some of those look a little scary but some look really delicious.....thanks for the recipes and for stopping by:) Happy TT.

Montserrat said...

The soups all look scrumptious! We love Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins at our house. My TT is also about food! Besides Chocolate

Janet said...

O.M.G. YUM!!! So many of those sound delish! I'm trying that Honey-Wine-Cranberry Tart REAL soon!

Thanks for visiting!

Robin said...

Now this is my kind of list. I'm off to go investigate!

Malcolm said...

Thanks for commenting on my guilty pleasures-themed TT. You have some scrumptious items on yours! I could feel my waist expanding just looking at the pic of the Sweet Potato Pot Pie and Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins.

Anonymous said...

#11 sounds delicious!

Cynthia said...

Mmmmmm Mmmm, Some of these look great!